vineri, 26 noiembrie 2010

Funnyh...



Stupid questionz for a stupid day...


1. Someone sees you trying to sleep, closing your eyes, he/she asks: 
Q: Are you sleeping?
A: No, I’m practicing how to be dead....>:)

2. Imagine yourself bringing your damaged TV to a technician to be repaired and he asked: 
Q: Do you want to repair this TV?
A: No, I’m just bored, so I’m walking my TV around here... [lol]

3. Its raining and you going out, your friend saw you and he asked:
Q: Are you going out at this time of rain?
A: Nope, going out on the next rain...

4. You just woke up, and your friend asked you...
Q: You're awake?
A: What? No, I’m sleep walking... 8-|

5. Your friend calls your house phone:
Q: Where are you?
A: I’m here at the bus stop.... :))

6. Someone saw you going out from the bathroom, wet...:
Q: Did u just have a bath..?
A: Nope! I fall into the toilet...! -.-

7. You in a hotel or somesort, at the very bottom floor, going into a lift, the guy in the lift says:
Q: Going up?
A: Uh, no... I’m waiting for the building to go down for me...\m/

8. You bring flowers to your girlfriend, and yet she asked:
Q: Wow, is that flowers?
A: No it isn’t darling; it’s just some veggies with some grass....

9. You in a public toilet with the handle had a writings of "Vacant/Occupied", you get in, and turn the handle to Occupied, yet someone came and knocks:
Q: Is there anyone in there?
A: (With a cute voice) No, no one here, this is shit talking.. :)

10. Your friend knows you are working and he /she text messages you, and asked:
Q: Where are you?
A: I’m in a high tech prison that has facebook...\m/





*

0 comentarii:

Popular Posts

Followers

Recent Posts